Counseling Rates (per 50 minute session):
- Individual Session, in-Office- $130
Individual Session; Telephone, Walk and Talk, or Encrypted Video Chat - $130*
Couples / Family session - $150
Group Session - $50
* telephone sessions are at the discretion of the therapist, after a therapeutic relationship has been established. Sessions other than in-office may not be covered by your insurance.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please call the number on the back of your card and check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions prior to your first session:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session; what is my copay?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Highmark Premier Blue Shield
Penn Behavioral Health
- Tri-Care PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Horizon Blue Cross
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Aetna Student Health
Magellan Behavioral Health (Commercial Insurance Only)
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Personal Choice
- United Behavioral Health / Optum
- Oasis (pending)
- Value Options
- Kaiser Permanente
*Out of Network
If you decide to use a Main Line Counseling & Wellness therapist as an out-of-network provider, you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. All of our therapists will be able to provide you with the proper documentation for reimbursement. Many insurance companies reimburse well for their out-of-network provider services, you can call your carrier prior to engaging in treatment to find out how much they are willing to reimburse. The reimbursement may not cover all the costs but typically a significant amount is covered. Another option is to utilize your Medical Service Account or the Flexible Spending Account for your sessions.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis, utilizing a sliding scale based on family size and income.
Cash, check, paypal, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session, as our therapists have reserved that time spot just for you.
Request a therapy appointment online here.