We offer individual, couples, group, and family counseling.
Our treatment specializations include, but are not limited to:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship & Communication Issues
- Pregnancy & Parenting Support
- Caregiver Support
- Stress Reduction & Management
- Work and Career issues
- Addiction & Recovery Support
- Families of Addicts/Alcoholics/Persons in Recovery
- Adolescent Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Health & Wellness Coaching
- Life Coaching
We have experience in treating a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues. We treat people with care, confidentiality, and respect while providing services that span from therapy for depression and perinatal counseling to parenting support, care givers' support, help for military families, and beyond. In comfortable and supportive office spaces across five locations through the Greater Philadelphia area, we offer a highly personalized approach. We tailor our services to the individual needs of each client, while assisting them in making positive changes for personal growth and improved quality of life.
Main Line Counseling & Wellness Center, Inc. offers 5 office locations and a variety of therapy options for your convenience. *
- Online Encrypted video chat Sessions
- Phone Sessions
- In office sessions
- Walk and Talk Sessions (weather and staff permitting)
Join us for group counseling!
We have several ongoing groups and welcome you to join. Group therapy clients describe it as a "rich experience" with an opportunity to "gain greater insight" in context of others. See our group therapy page for details and contact us if you are interested. Some groups may need to meet a minimum number of participants before beginning.